TERMS AND CONDITIONS
|IT BOX Ltd retains ownership of the goods until full payment of the invoice. In case of delay in payment of bills, amounts due bear interest of 1.5% per month of delay. A 10% surcharge plus vat will be claimed on any payment which has to be recovered through attorney. Customer will bear all legal charges and fees.
GENERAL WARRANTY CONDITIONS
1. IT BOX Ltd warranties the equipment against defects in material and workmanship under normal usage from the date of purchase.
2. Expendable parts are not included in this warranty. Expendable parts include – but are not limited to – lamps, fuses, ribbons, toner cartridges, fuser unit, drum, knobs, trays, glass or plastic or any breakable attachments.
3. The Warranty Card – or any acceptable Proof of Purchase – must be submitted before warranty work can be performed by
IT BOX Ltd or IT BOX Ltd designated service providers.
4. This Warranty agreement shall not extend to delay, loss of use, or any consequential damage of whatsoever nature arising from corruption or loss of information stored on hard disk or any other storage media. Prior to dispatching any product for services, the customer must make a back-up copy of all contents on the product’s hard drive or other local drives or data storage media, including any data stored or any installed software. IT BOX Ltd or IT BOX Ltd designated service providers shall in no circumstances be held responsible for any damage to or loss of any programs (operating systems and applications), data, or other information stored on any media or any part of any product.
5. IT BOX Ltd shall not be responsible to any data corruption or loss arising due to presence of viruses. Reconfiguration of the system and restoration of available customer files will be chargeable.
6. IT BOX Ltd shall not be responsible to reinstall any of the application software lost or deleted or corrupted. Reinstallation of any application software is chargeable.
7. Any repair or replacement performed by IT BOX Ltd or IT BOX Ltd designated service providers during warranty period shall not cause any extension or any change in the initial warranty period fixed at time of purchase.
8. Alteration or removal of the serial number, identification on the product, or any intervention by personnel not authorised by our company, misuse, neglect, exposure to fire, water, accidents, excess humidity, excess temperatures, lack of proper earth connection will result in voiding of this warranty.
9. The exclusive remedy for any defect in materials or workmanship shall be repaired or replacement of the defective parts done at the
IT BOX Ltd or IT BOX Ltd designated service providers Option.
10. IT BOX Ltd shall not fetch or pay transportation of defective equipment from user’s premises or carry any repair on customer’s site (unless specified in special conditions). If such special service is requested, then a fee may be charged.
DESIGNATED SERVICE PROVIDERS